Affordable Bankruptcy Law Firm provides valuable information about Bankruptcy including common related questions and answers about Foreclosure, Secured and Unsecured Debt, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy.
Share this Image On Your Site
Only an attorney can give legal advice. An attorney can explain:
1. The differences between a Chapter 7 and Chapter 13.
2. Whether you qualify for a Chapter 7.
3. Whether you must take and pass the Means Test before you qualify for a Chapter 7
4. Whether filing a Chapter 13 would be more beneficial than filing a Chapter 7 and why.
5. What property exemptions you qualify for and what property you will be able to protect from the Bankruptcy Estate. An attorney will also be able to explain what will happen in the event you have personal property that you cannot exempt.
6. Whether signing a Reaffirmation Agreement for secured debt is in your best interest.
An attorney will also be able to represent you at your 341 Meeting of Creditors and throughout your bankruptcy case filing until you have received an Order of Discharge and your case is closed.
Contact Affordable Bankruptcy Law Firm today for a Free Bankruptcy Consultation!
Tampa | St. Petersburg | Clearwater | Orlando